How it Works
- Sign up and verify your email address.
- Enter the URL of your favourite websites.
- Enjoy the latest updates from your favourite sites.
If you have more questions check out the FeedMail FAQ.
- Nice clean emails.
- Send different feeds to different email addresses.
- Fetch full-text content for summary feeds.
- Filter by category (for feeds with categories).
- Instant notifications or scheduled digests.
- Fast feed updates.
- Support for RSS, Atom and JSON Feed.
FeedMail works on a simple pre-paid credit system. To get you started every account gets 400 free credits. That will last most users over a year. We will remind you to refill when your credits are running low and you can buy additional credits from your account page.
|Amount||Cost||Cost per Credit|
|Small||10 000||10 USD||0.1¢|
|Bulk||100 000||50 USD||0.05¢|
|Digest Email||1 per 5 feeds|
You can have as many subscriptions as you want for no cost. When your subscriptions update you are charged 1 credit per update.
To protect you from surprise bursts or broken feeds, sudden floods of entries are not charged. For example if a feed usually posts once a week but suddenly posts 10 items in a signle day only one credit will be consumed. If this burst continues, the credit consumption will then slowly increase to match the new update rate.
You can have as many digests as you want for no cost. When a digest is sent out you are charged 1 credit per 5 updated feeds in that digest.
For example if your digest contains 16 feeds and 8 have updates the digest will cost 2 credits (round up to 10) even if each of those 8 feeds have many new posts. If no feeds have updates no digest will be sent and no credits will be consumed.