Welcome to FeedMail
FeedMail sends you updates from your favourite websites directly to your inbox. (or filed nicely into a label of your choice)
How it Works
- Sign up and verify your email address.
- Enter the URL of your favourite websites.
- FeedMail will email you whenever there is new content available.
If you have more questions check out the FeedMail FAQ.
- Nice clean emails.
- Send different feeds to different email addresses.
- Fast feed updates.
TL;DR FeedMail has a 400 notification free trial, after that notifications are ⅒¢ each.
FeedMail works on a simple pre-paid credit system.
- You can subscribe to as many feeds as you want for no cost.
- When one of your feeds updates a credit is spent and you get an email.
- To protect you from surprise bursts or broken feeds, sudden floods of entries are not charged. For example if a feed usually posts once a week but suddenly posts 10 items one day only one credit will be consumed. If this burst continues the credit consumption will then slowly increase to match the new update rate.
To get you started every account gets 400 free credits! That will last most users over a year. Buy additional credits at your account page. You can currently get 10000 credits for 10 USD (0.1 cents per credit), and get double credits if you buy $50 or more at a time.